Carl Irwin – RANDOM – Thoughts on Stacked Deck Magic from a Common Magician
RANDOM is an ebook about accessible approaches to stacked deck magic.In some situations, a stack that has cyclical properties will be sufficient.In other cases, the cards will need to be memorized for position.And still other cases may require elements of both types of stacks.The goal of this writing is to help beginners, hobbyists, amateurs, and even seasoned professionals to examine the topic of stacked decks and intimate memorization with fresh eyes, and more importantly with one’s OWN eyes.RANDOM pursues a natural thought process, allowing the acts of memorization and recall to be born out of one’s thinking rather than forced into it!
This affordable eBook includes:
– Over a dozen accessible presentations
– 3 unique stack systems that can be learned quickly and recalled confidently during performance by even the most casual hobbyist.
– An examination of simple calculation methods and handling with tetridistic stacks.
– A suite of accessible and deceptive false shuffles that can be done with confidence.
– Several bonus presentations and methods unrelated to stacked deck magic.
– A bonus video aid with nearly 1 and a half hours of instruction on the stacks taught in the ebook.
This ebook can be read by any ebook reader with text-to-speech capability.
“RANDOM” is a tool kit for any performer looking to learn and employ stacked deck magic quickly, securely and confidently.